Nice & Eze
On this delightful, Full-day excursion, visit dazzling Nice, enjoy lunch at famous Negresco Hotel, and discover medieval Eze.
DurationApproximately 7½-8 hours
From the pier in Antibes, journey by air-conditioned motor coach for approximately 45 minutes to Nice, often referred to as the “Queen of the Riviera.”
Upon arrival and disembarkation, stroll along Cours Saleya, an elegant promenade lined with palm trees and bordered by inviting shops and restaurants. Here, enjoy a visit to an enticing flower market.
Following lunch at La Rotonde Restaurant, located inside the famous Hôtel Negresco, rejoin your motor coach and proceed along the Middle Corniche and enjoy stunning views of Villefranche, St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and Beaulieu.
Soon, you will arrive at the quaint village of Eze, perched atop a rugged peak high above the Mediterranean. Leaving your motor coach, you will be enchanted by the medieval atmosphere that surrounds you as you climb the town’s steep, cobblestone streets, before browsing through the town’s elegant and unique shops.
Bidding farewell to the enchanting town, return to Antibes and your Crystal ship along the highway.
Guests must be a minimum of eight years old, be in good physical condition, and be able to walk unassisted in order to participate. As this excursion involves walking for approximately two hours over steep, uneven surfaces, it is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties. It is recommended that guests dress in casual clothing, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen, as well as wear flat, comfortable shoes. The order of sights visited may vary. This excursion will operate in all weather conditions. A minimum number of bookings is required for this excursion to operate. See information concerning special cancellation conditions below. This Crystal Adventures excursion MUST be pre-reserved.
Important: Please Read Before Pre-Reserving this Crystal Adventures Excursion
(1) To fully appreciate the magnificent sights of the French Riviera, substantial walking along cobbled, uneven and steep surfaces is unavoidable. Since local regulations require motor coaches to remain in designated holding areas, they cannot park or drop off guests adjacent to many important attractions. Guests are requested to bear in mind the walking conditions before purchasing any of the following excursions.
(2) Traffic congestion can affect the itinerary and duration for all excursions offered from Antibes. They are, therefore, subject to change without prior notice.
(3) Some excursions may contain limited free time for you to independently explore particular points of personal interest. Understandably, it is not possible to provide guide service at all such diverse attractions during these periods at leisure.
(4) Although our tour operator has engaged the best available guides, please be aware there may be times when their French-accented English may not be fully comprehensible.
(5) In Antibes, all motor coach excursions will involve an approximate 10-minute walk from the tender pier to motor coach parking and vice versa.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
If cancellation of the above Crystal Adventure is made within 30 days of arrival in the excursion port, there will be a 100% cancellation fee charged to the guest's shipboard account. In the event guests cancel their cruise within 30 days of arrival in the excursion port, this cancellation fee will be charged through the Crystal Cruises corporate office.
All Crystal Adventures with Special Cancellation Conditions can only be canceled in writing to Crystal Cruises. Please e-mail your cancellation to email@example.com or you may fax your cancellation to (310) 286-2412.