eBike Experience at Cap d’Antibes
Some visitors experience the French Riviera by car, others by boat, and still others by bike. The latter is the transportation of choice for this invigorating excursion, highlighting sea and mountain views.
Age3 & above
DurationApproximately 3–3½ hours
Meet your guide at the pier and receive your electric-assisted mountain bike and a briefing before heading off on your ride along the French Riviera.
Pedal toward the old town of Antibes and alongside the largest yacht harbor in the Mediterranean Sea. Continue along the loop around the Cap d’Antibes, with a chance to pause to appreciate the views and hear an explanation of the history of the towns here in the South of France.
Resuming your ride, make your way to the cap, pedaling uphill to La Garoupe lighthouse. You will stop en route for refreshments.
Circling back to the pier, turn in your bike and conclude your memorable ride.
Guests must be a minimum of 15 years old, be in good physical condition, and be able to walk unassisted in order to participate. As this is an active excursion, it is only suitable for our more agile guests who are physically fit. Guests should be experienced bike riders and have recently ridden or be confident on a bicycle. Participants must also be comfortable with hand brakes and riding downhill. It is recommended that guests dress in casual clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen, as well as wear flat, comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Helmets are provided and are mandatory. The order of sights may vary. This excursion will operate in all weather conditions. A minimum number of bookings is required for this excursion to operate. See information concerning special cancellation conditions below. This Crystal Adventures excursion MUST be pre-reserved.
(Bicycling time is approximately 2½-3 hours.)
Important: Please Read Before Pre-Reserving this Crystal Adventures Excursion
(1) To fully appreciate the magnificent sights of the French Riviera, substantial walking along cobbled, uneven and steep surfaces is unavoidable. Since local regulations require motor coaches to remain in designated holding areas, they cannot park or drop off guests adjacent to many important attractions. Guests are requested to bear in mind the walking conditions before purchasing any of the following excursions.
(2) Traffic congestion can affect the itinerary and duration for all excursions offered from Antibes. They are, therefore, subject to change without prior notice.
(3) Some excursions may contain limited free time for you to independently explore particular points of personal interest. Understandably, it is not possible to provide guide service at all such diverse attractions during these periods at leisure.
(4) Although our tour operator has engaged the best available guides, please be aware there may be times when their French-accented English may not be fully comprehensible.
(5) In Antibes, all motor coach exursions will involve an approximate 10-minute walk from the tender pier to motor coach parking and vice versa.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
If cancellation of the above Crystal Adventure is made within 30 days of arrival in the excursion port, there will be a 100% cancellation fee charged to the guest's shipboard account. In the event guests cancel their cruise within 30 days of arrival in the excursion port, this cancellation fee will be charged through the Crystal Cruises corporate office.
All Crystal Adventures with Special Cancellation Conditions can only be canceled in writing to Crystal Cruises. Please e-mail your cancellation to email@example.com or you may fax your cancellation to (310) 286-2412.