Entertainment Apps To Download
Before You Go!
All packed and ready to cruise? Before you do, be sure to have all your gadgets and apps ready for your Crystal voyage. Check out our new digital entertainment offerings that will further enhance and enrich your Crystal Experience. Cutting-edge technology recently introduced aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony ships allow you to stay in touch like never before, and even to express yourself in ways that are creative, fun and memorable. Don't delay, download these apps before you come aboard. Scroll down to get more information on these entertainment options.
Digital Quick Links
Movies on Demand - Cruise Companion Media Player
Instantly watch recent-release movies, classic film favorites and Crystal’s fascinating lectures anytime during your cruise.
iMovie® by Apple
Apple/ iOS devices
(Requires iOS7; Fees apply and are subject to change.)
MOVIES & LECTURES ON DEMAND:
This app will allow you to instantly view complimentary movies and onboard lectures during your cruise. Install the free app, Cruise Companion Media Player, on your smartphone or tablet, available for download from the Apple app store. Note: Android devices do not require the app for movie streaming.
• Provides access to recently released Hollywood Hits and Popular Favorites, including special Destination-specific short films produced by Crystal Cruises
• Creative Learning Institute® Lectures
• No charges for movie/lecture downloads
• No access to the Internet is necessary
BY NEWSPAPER DIRECT:
Delivers full, free access to select National and International newspapers — along with digital versions of Reflections and Crystal Adventures® shore excursion booklets — direct to your smartphone or tablet. Available in the iTunes app store and Google Play. Post-cruise digital newspaper service is also available for purchase from Press Reader.
• The Crystal Cruises version will provide complimentary access to 20 national and international papers daily.
• Standard List of National and International newspapers available: Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Australian, El Universal, Mainichi Shimbun, Toronto Sun, The Vancouver Sun, Abenzeitung Muenchen, Handelsblatt, Boston Herald, Chicago Sun-Times.com, Forbes Daily, Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, San Francisco Chronicle, The Washington Post, USA Today USA Edition, The Moscow Times, The Gazette, Neue Zuercher Zeitung, The Mail on Sunday, The Observer, The Washington Post Sunday and Komsomolskaya Pravda Moscow Edition.
IMOVIE® IN CREATIVE LEARNING INSTITUTE:
Download and/or update the iMovie® app on your iPad® to experience the USC School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking course on most cruises. App download of iMovie by Apple is required, fees apply. iOS7 is required to run this app.
• Learn, create and complete your own video in a series of iMovie classes on board via Creative Learning Institute
• Crystal could feature your video in various social media platforms
• No Internet costs or sign-in required once on board
NORWELL OUTDOOR FITNESS / INNOVATE WORKOUT APP:
Crystal Symphony's aft decks 7, 8, and 12 is a multi-level, outdoor garden of fitness, utilizing more than a dozen modern fitness machines at various workout stations from Denmark's leading exercise innovator, Norwell Outdoor Fitness. The Innovate Workout app is specially designed to supplement the Norwell Outdoor Fitness on board our ships. Norwell's “Movement Journey— – a curated circuit training regimen featured only on Crystal— comes complete with warm-up and cool-down phases specifically created to benefit all fitness enthusiasts from beginner to intermediate and advanced level exercisers.
• Keeping track of reps, counts, distance, and time at each station
• Collecting and combining stats for teams, communities or just yourself
• Facebook integration allowing you to “share— your results
• Instruction and training videos for each workout station
• Results in total and amount of calories burned Got more questions? Check out Crystal Apps Center: FAQ for more information!