Crystal Cruises Referral Programs
The joys of travel are made all the richer when shared with those closest to us. These two popular programs allow you to share the Crystal Experience with friends or family sailing with us for the very first time, while rewarding you both with shipboard credits.
Share the Experience – Exclusive to Crystal Society Members
Our original Share the Experience program applies to 2015, and Winter/Spring 2016 sailings, is exclusive to our Crystal Society members, and allows them to sponsor up to four new-to-Crystal guests per year. Both the Crystal Society member and the sponsored guest will receive a $100 shipboard credit when traveling in separate staterooms, or $50 each when choosing to share a stateroom.
Voyages listed below are eligible for offers/amenity as indicated.
Share The Experience Shipboard Credits:
$100 Crystal Society member/ $100 for your new-to-Crystal guest
|Applicable on all 2015 and Winter/Spring 2016 sailings (up to voyage 6307: April 14, 2016, Tokyo-San Francisco on Crystal Serenity; voyage 6206: March 15, 2016, Colon to Miami on Crystal Serenity); excludes Crystal Getaways|
All of our Share the Experience benefits apply to full-fare bookings only, and must be requested online at least 21 days prior to sailing.
Terms and Conditions noted at the bottom of this form will apply.
Terms & Conditions:
Share the Experience:
1. Crystal Society members booked on any 2014, 2015, and Winter/Spring 2016 voyages sailings (up to voyage 6307: April 14, 2016, Tokyo-San Francisco on Crystal Serenity; voyage 6206: March 15, 2016, Colon to Miami on Crystal Serenity); who sponsor a new-to-Crystal guest booked on the same voyage receive $100 shipboard credit ($50 when sharing the same stateroom). Offer not applicable to partial voyages and Crystal Getaways departures.
2. New-to-Crystal referred guests receive $100 per person (max. $200 per stateroom) or $50 per person when sharing a stateroom with the sponsoring Crystal Society member and must never have previously sailed on Crystal Cruises.
3.Each Crystal Society member may invite up to 4 new-to-Crystal guests total per year and earn a maximum of $400 shipboard credits (per year/per member).
4. Both the sponsor and the referred new-to-Crystal guest must be booked and deposited prior to request of benefit, must pay current published fare and must sail on the full length of the same voyage. Offer not applicable to partial voyages and Crystal Getaways departures.
5. Guests must submit online form at least 21 days prior to voyage commencement. For guests without internet access, requests maybe made by phone through the Crystal Society Department at 1-866-446-4471.
6. All referred new-to-Crystal guests
must never have sailed on Crystal Cruises, can only be sponsored by one person and must be booked on the same voyage as sponsoring guests.
7. Third berth guests are not eligible for this program.
8. Crystal Society Onboard Benefits Program (shipboard credits, stateroom upgrades, Milestone Awards) is applicable and Crystal Society members will receive full cruise credit for their voyage.
9. All shipboard credits cannot be used in the casino, for bingo, redeemed for cash or credit, cannot be carried over to another voyage and cannot be applied as a deposit toward a future cruise.
10.Share the Experience offer is not combinable, non-transferable and only applies to the 1st segment of back-to-back-voyages.
11. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
12. Applicable voyages for Share the Experience programs are subject to change at anytime. To determine eligibility of a voyage/s for either STEX program, the voyage must be listed in the Voyage Eligibility
section of the STEX
request form at the time of form submission. Offer not applicable to partial voyages and Crystal Getaways departures. All STEX requests are subject to review and approval by Crystal Cruises.
As Crystal Cruises continually strives to be environmentally responsible, we have chosen to streamline our Share the Experience
program (and/or Bonus Share The Experience
program, if offered) redemption process and make the programs completely paperless. You simply need to fill out the form you see below. Once your form is complete and submitted, you will immediately receive a unique tracking number for each new-to-Crystal guest you sponsor. These numbers are for your reference only and do not serve as a confirmation. Please note, if for some reason the information you provide to us is incomplete or is deemed ineligible, someone from our Crystal Society Department will contact you directly.
Should you have any questions regarding either of these referral programs, please contact the Crystal Society Department toll-free at 1-866-446-4471 or email email@example.com
Crystal Cruises, Inc. reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and/or change any and all fares, fees, promotions, policies and programs at anytime with or without notice.