Onboard Facilities & Active Amenities
The Crystal Esprit fitness area will include state of the art Technogym equipment. A treadmill, stationary bicycle, elliptical machine and Kinesis machine as well as free weights will be available. Mats for outdoor stretch, yoga and Pilates will also be available.
The Crystal Esprit features a versatile marina & water sports platform at the stern.
Complimentary Marina/Water Sports: From here, guests enjoy swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters; kayaking or wake boarding; jet skiing, fishing, snorkel and other activities. All these activities feature great, high-end equipment and expertly guided instruction. Top-quality bicycles will be available ashore in delightful locales (depending on port) and you’ll have access and suggestions for hiking in nature reserves and along spectacular beaches known for their secluded beauty. Top-quality gear and equipment, professional instruction and guidance, and the chance to try something for the first time, or ... to go after a familiar activity hard and fast.
Each guest will be asked to sign release prior to enjoying any of the Marina/Water Sports equipment when they board Crystal Esprit.
WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT available on a complimentary basis, on Crystal Esprit:
• (1) Water skis
• (1) Wakeboard
• (2) Paddleboards
• (3) Ocean Kayaks – Malibu Two XL tandem kayak
• (1) Ocean Kayak - Caper Classic 2015
• (2) Skidoo Jet Skis
• (2) Zodiacs – 10 guests each + Operator
• (1) Rescue-spotter Craft
• (1) Free Style Cruiser Free Style Pool (5m x 5m)
• Snorkel Equipment
• Available for use at additional cost: (1) Submarine – U-Boat – C Explorer (1 x 2 guests + pilot)
(* Use of Marina/Water Sports equipment including Submarine may be dependent on local port/destination authority restriction/s.)
Crystal Adventures Shore Excursions:
• In many of the places we visit, you’ll have a choice of two complimentary Crystal Adventures – Cultural Adventures and Soft/Extreme Adventures. Crystal Yacht Cruising is all about the destination and immersing oneself in a way that is enriching, enlightening and actively engaging.
Expeditions/experiences will be complimentary and will be more unique than traditional shore excursions
• Two types of complimentary Crystal Adventures will be provided in every port: Cultural and Soft/Extreme Adventure (depending on port). For your convenience and planning, these complimentary shore excursions may be reserved in the Priority Check-in and Planning Center.
• Additionally guests may choose to go ashore on their own or use one of the complimentary bicycles provided by Crystal.
• Optional boutique/private adventures may be available at an additional cost, based on port opportunities. They will be posted on the website, by voyage, as soon as they become available.
Crystal yacht guests can be as active as they wish, and that there will be multiple opportunities during the week to engage in physical pursuits in some of the most beautiful yachting destinations in the world.
Some examples include:
• Hiking through a tropical nature reserve on Cousin Island in the Seychelles, or on the hillsides above the medieval town of Kotor, Montenegro or the exclusive yacht enclave of Hvar, Croatia;
• Snorkeling among colorful fish directly from the yacht’s aft marina at Sister Island in the Seychelles, or in a Dalmatian cove, with crowded tourist beaches nowhere in sight;
• Biking on the hillside behind Dubrovnik, Croatia;
• Learning at your own pace the exhilaration of jet-skiing, with personal instructions from your yacht’s Destination Leader;
• Swimming directly from the watersports marina of your yacht, anchored in secluded, azure harbors in the Seychelles
• Descending into the depths of the Indian Ocean in your yacht’s state-of-the-art deep-sea submersible
• Zipping ashore via Zodiac to a uninhabited cay in the Seychelles with a small group for a spur-of-the-moment volleyball game on the beach;
• Exploring the verdant paths and boardwalks through myriad waterfalls crisscrossing the karst landscape of Krka National Park, near Sibenik, Croatia;
• Waterskiing or tubing behind the yacht’s runabout in a calm anchorage in the Seychelles; or
• Kayaking the crystal clear waters of Anse Lazio on Praslin Island in the Seychelles – enjoying the solitude of being alone on the water.
Shore Excursion Tips: Things to Bring
The warm, tropical climate of the Seychelles means travelers should prepare for relatively hot, humid temperatures. And while the archipelago boasts plenty of year-round sunshine, please note that the warm air also brings periodic rain showers. For your convenience, complimentary umbrellas and light rain ponchos will be provided on board. Weather along the Adriatic is similar to that of the Mediterranean, with warm, dry summers, and relatively
To ensure you are as comfortable as possible during your travels, we recommend bringing the following additional items:
• Sun block (SPF 30+), hats and sunglasses
• After sun lotions
• Insect repellent
• UV protected clothing (especially beneficial for water sports)
• Moisture management clothing and shoes (good for both walking and active outdoor activities)
• A daypack or rucksack (backpack) for going ashore