The Crystal® Yachting Lifestyle celebrates dining with a savory combination of cuisine and conversation that together foster unique experiences in a relaxed environment of engaging camaraderie. Lavish culinary presentations of Michelin Star level will be enjoyed in an elegant dining room or one of two carefree al fresco cafés.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• The Yacht Club Restaurant will serve modern and classic specialties as well as bespoke tasting menus imagined by Crystal’s highly awarded chefs, all created from the finest and freshest local ingredients available; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. (indoor)
• The Terrace and Patio Café will offer freshly prepared and, where possible, regionally inspired, presentations of small plates, creative salads, gourmet charcuterie, cheeses and pastries; serving breakfast and lunch. (indoor/outdoor)
• The Grill will feature a menu of burgers, wraps and – location permitting – “global street food— served tapas-style to reflect the destinations visited. (outdoor)
• The Pantry will be the “go-to— self-service bistro and wine bar open 24 hours a day with a curated selection of coffees, vintages, light snacks and freshly baked pastries; the perfect indulgence to satisfy any craving day or night. (indoor)
Bars and Lounges will be welcoming, convivial spaces of elegant comfort, from the al fresco Sunset Bar with its aft location on the ship’s top deck and The Cove, the yacht’s premier gathering place to enjoy a drink, dance and share stories of the day.
Note: Kosher Dining - Currently kosher dining is not available on Crystal Esprit.
• Cultural insight and immersion from your Destination Leader
• Cove Lounge made available for viewing movies, sporting events and more
• Cove nightly entertainment with piano player/singer
• A dedicated fitness and activities director to help assist you choose the right excursions and physical fitness activities for you
• Outdoor, surround sound system throughout the yacht
No shops will be available aboard Crystal Esprit®
. A list of sundries is available onboard. Please contact your Butler to request necessary sundry items such as toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razors and more.