Your Crystal Society® membership entitles you to a world of exclusive benefits.
Crystal Society Membership Privileges
You automatically become a member of Crystal Society when you complete your first full-revenue Crystal cruise of 5 days or longer. There is no cost or age requirement and your membership is permanent. Soon after you return home from your first cruise with us, you will receive a membership package that includes your Crystal Society membership card and number.
Crystal Society Membership Benefits:
• Crystal Cruises is the only luxury line to offer Crystal Society Savings on every voyage in every category
• Crystal Cruises is the only luxury line to offer exclusive As You Wish shipboard credits that can be used for almost everything available on our ships
• Hosted cocktail party on every voyage
• Exclusive preview Itinerary and Fare Announcements before available to general public
• Priority first mailing of all brochures
• Subscription to Passport magazine
• First free cruise now redeemed at Milestone 25 (vs. Milestone 30), the fastest free-cruise reward of all luxury lines
• Milestone Rewards including As You Wish Shipboard Credits
• Penthouse Upgrades for various Milestones
• Special Recognition dinners and celebrations at various Milestones
• Crystal Society Host or Hostess on every voyage
• E-mail messages including special offers. You may submit your e-mail address to be included on our e-mail distribution list. Register here: Crystal eValue Newsletter Sign-Up
• Free Cruises and more!
• Crystal Society Benefit Program
• In addition to all your standard membership privileges, our Crystal Society program includes a Reward program. Regardless of when you took your most recent cruise with us, if you reach a Milestone Level on your next cruise, you will receive the appropriate Milestone Level reward and recognition.
If you are unsure of your available Crystal Society Milestones, or if you would like to request the application of your Milestone rewards for a future sailing, please contact our Crystal Society Department at 1-866-446-4471 or email us at CrystalSociety2@crystalcruises.com.
• 2016 Crystal Society Program - Milestones and Benefits Summary - Effective for the following cruises: All 2015 and 2016 Voyages. For complete information on our 2016 Crystal Society Benefits Program, click here: 2016 Crystal Society Benefits Program Details
Crystal Society Benefits Terms and Conditions
See below for complete Crystal Society Benefits Terms and Conditions.
> Program Eligibility
The 2016 Program applies to sailings after January 4, 2015. These Programs supersede any prior Programs. Guests are eligible for participation in the Program after completion of their first full-fare cruise and upon commencement of their second full-fare cruise.
> Program Rules
All Crystal Society Membership Benefits Program rewards and cruise levels are per person, non-transferable (in whole or in part) and may not be redeemed as cash. Solo travelers receive the per-person rewards and benefits listed in the Crystal Society Membership Benefits brochure. Guests must physically embark on a voyage to receive credit for a particular cruise.
All rewards convert to current year of redemption.
> Shipboard Credits
All shipboard credits, including Share the Experience and As You Wish shipboard credits, are applicable to the first two guests in a booking, and are redeemable for purchases at onboard luxury boutiques, specialty restaurants and The Vintage Room dining, Crystal Adventures® shore excursions, spa & salon services as well as casino and Bingo play. Shipboard credits are not transferrable, may not be applied as a deduction toward current or future cruise fares, port, security and handling charges, pre-paid shore excursions, or airfare add-ons. Shipboard credits may not be applied to canceled reservations (whether paid in full or in part), are not redeemable for cash, valid for one sailing (defined as a booking) only, and are only applicable on board.
Milestone level upgrades will be applied at the sole discretion of the Crystal Society Department and may be offered as a pro-ration of cruise pricing, including onboard and Crystal Society savings. Upgrades may not be requested after embarkation. Credits earned after embarkation may not be applied to your current combination of multiple voyages. A new booking made on board to extend your cruise vacation may apply, but only at the discretion of the Crystal Society Department. Note: Changes made to bookings will be based on pricing in effect at time of requested Milestone approval, not at the time of the booking. Free cruises and upgrades may not be re-fared or redeemed after final payment is made.
All stateroom upgrades apply to cruises up to 12 days in length (depending on Milestone reward). Upgrades must be pre-arranged at least 21 days before departure and are subject to space availability at the time of the reservation. Free cruise benefit and stateroom and Penthouse upgrades will not be granted on board and are not re-calculated for back-to-back sailings or multi-cruise reservations.
> Special Penthouse Amenities Package
If a Crystal Society member redeems his or her Penthouse amenity and is also on a Crystal “Classic— or “Classic-Plus— Hotel Program, he or she may either take the complimentary private car transfer offered with the Special Penthouse Amenity, or the city tour and motor coach transfer offered with the Hotel Programs, but not both. There will be no cash credit given to reimburse for the program that is not being utilized.
> Free Cruises
All free cruise rewards are cruise-only, based on stateroom/Penthouse availability at the time of the reservation, and apply to cruises between 7 and 12 days in length. Requests must be made in advance through the guest’s travel professional.
Please note, with the announcement of the 2015 program, the first free cruise milestone was moved to Milestone 25 versus the current Milestone 30. If a Crystal Society Member currently has or is eligible to redeem both their 25th and 30th Milestones, Crystal will honor the Free Cruise for one or the other under the current or new program, but not both. Crystal will not allow Crystal Society Members to redeem their 30th (Free Cruise) now under the current program and then redeem their 25th (Free Cruise) later under the pending 2015 Crystal Society Benefits Program.
> Cruise Levels
• One cruise between 5 and 15 days: Guests will receive one (1) Crystal Society cruise credits. Note, guests will earn a credit on a shorter voyage.
• One cruise of 16 days or more: Guests will receive two (2) Crystal Society cruise credits. Note, guests will earn two (2) credits on voyages that are 8 days shorter than the past program, maximizing the rate of which reward benefits are accrued for longer voyages.
• Cruise levels are posted at the conclusion of each cruise.
• Cruise levels are cumulative, are not deducted after earned, and do not expire unless program is discontinued.
• Cruise levels are non-transferable and are awarded to the individual who sails and not the person who pays.
> Holiday Cruises
Upgrade and free-cruise Milestone level rewards do not apply to the December Holiday Cruises. Guests may choose to apply these Milestone rewards to their next applicable cruise. Shipboard credit Milestone rewards may be applied to December Holiday Cruises.
Crystal Society rewards may not apply to certain promotional offers. On all cruises, American Express® Cruise Privileges may be combined with the Crystal Society Membership Benefits Program. Crystal Cruises reserves the right to exclude or limit combinability with the benefits or rewards of other marketing partnerships or promotional offers not specified herein. Milestone level rewards may be combined if approved in advance by the Crystal Society Department.
> Crystal Society Savings
Crystal Society member-only savings apply to full published voyages only, and do not apply to select promotional offers including Crystal Getaway Voyages (shorter segments of full published cruises that may be introduced throughout the year). They also may not apply when select promotional fares are in effect. Certain restrictions regarding combinability of Crystal Society and Marketing Partners Savings and benefits may apply. Crystal Society Savings are available as indicated per voyage, and must be applied prior to final payment. Crystal Society Savings can be combined with Onboard Booking and Early Full Payment Savings unless otherwise noted. See www.crystalcruises.com for details and availability.
> Program Details
Crystal Cruises, Inc., may from time to time at its sole discretion change the Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of qualification, special offers or cruise-level reward requirements, in whole or in part, and reserves the right to discontinue the Crystal Society Membership Benefits Program at any time, with or without notice. If the program is cancelled, accrued benefits are no longer valid. This Program applies to sailings as indicated under Program Eligibility, until the Program is changed and published (see applicable voyages/dates on benefit chart.) Direct all inquiries concerning this Program to your preferred travel agent or Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Society Department at 1-866-446-4471 or firstname.lastname@example.org