SILVER CELEBRATION WORLD CRUISE
Round-trip Miami (Full World Cruise) on Crystal Serenity
DATES : January 14 - May 4, 2015 (108 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM : $41,395 Per Person
PLAN & BOOK THIS VOYAGE
Contact a Crystal Expert Travel Agency:
Circumnavigate the globe with the World’s Best—from verdant Caribbean and French Polynesian shores, to the wilds of Madagascar, exotic Cape Town and the vibrant energy of Rio de Janeiro's Carnaval, celebrate Crystal’s Silver Anniversary aboard a truly memorable and spectacular World Cruise!
2015 Full World Cruise guests enjoy exclusive savings & amenities:
- Limited time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only World Cruise Fares1
- Additional $2,050 per person "Book Now Savings" when you book by October 31, 2014!2
- Up to $10,300 per couple ($5,150 per person) additional exclusive savings for Crystal Society Full World Cruise guests3
- Up to $8,240 per couple ($4,120 per person) additional savings for New-to-Crystal guests3
- Complimentary chauffeured private car transfers between the guest's home and airport, airport to ship, and back within 100 miles of the port city4
- Up to $500 per person excess luggage reimbursement5
- Exclusive 2015 World Cruise Gala celebration and overnight stay aboard Crystal Serenity on the eve of departure in Miami on January 14,2015
- Two exclusive shoreside events
- Special onboard events
- Specially selected gifts
- Complimentary gratuities, fine wines, premium spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more
- Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings (restrictions apply).
1 2-for-1 World Cruise Fares are based on 50% of double occupancy brochure fares, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice, and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges.
2 Book Now Fares and Savings apply to bookings made on or before October 31, 2014 for the first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite: $2,050 per person for Full World Cruise bookings in all categories C3-CP; Up to $1,350 per person savings on World Cruise segment bookings (v5302-5307) in categories C-CP. Up to $5,150 savings are per person for Crystal Society members on the Full World Cruise and up to $4,120 per person savings to New-to-Crystal guests on the Full World Cruise when booked by October 31, 2014.
3 Full World Cruise and individual voyage savings listed are per person for Crystal Society guests only, and only apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite. Offer is capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
4 Complimentary chauffeured car transfers must be within 100 miles of Crystal Cruises’ air gateway cities and/or the embarkation/debarkation pier. Restrictions apply. Services are nontransferable. There are no credits given for forfeited services. Note: limo will be arranged according to the number of pieces of luggage. Book Now Fares and Savings are cruise only, per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $2,275 on Full World Cruise and from $420-$560 on World Cruise segment voyages 5302-5307. 2-for-1 Fares are per person based on 50% of brochure fares.Optional Personal Select Air Program is available to purchase for full-fare, full-cruise guests whose travel originates from a U.S. or Canadian airport, and include all government fees and taxes. Call Crystal Cruises’ Air Department for details. Note: Early Full Payment savings do not apply to Personal Select Air. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice
5 Guests will be reimbursed for excess baggage costs, charged by the airline up to a maximum of $500 total per person. In order to request reimbursement for excess baggage fees, guests are asked to save all receipts issued by the airline at the ticket counter at the time of check-in and submit them to our Guest Relations Department at the end of the voyage. Optional Luggage Concierge service is at guests' expense, charges up to $500 per person are eligible for baggage reimbursement in lieu of excess baggage. Restrictions apply and offer subject to change at any time.
For Cruise Fare and Promotional Information click here. For General Ticket Terms and Conditions, click here. Crystal Cruises reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and programs at any time with or without notice. © 2014 Crystal Cruises, Inc., Ships' registry: The Bahamas.