OCEANS OF INSPIRING STORIES
Los Angeles to London on Crystal Serenity
DATES : January 18 - April 18, 2014 (89 Days) FARES FROM : $43,180 Per Person
PLAN & BOOK THIS VOYAGE
Contact a Crystal Expert Travel Agency:
Explore your world from Los Angeles to London. Visit the tranquil islands of Hawaii, revel in the stunning beauty of Bali and explore all the way to Africa's window to the western world.
2014 Full World Cruise guests enjoy exclusive savings & amenities:
- Limited time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only World Cruise Fares1
- Additional $3,700 per person "Book Now Savings" when you book by January 3, 2014! 2
- Up to $9,820 per couple ($4,910 per person) additional exclusive savings for Crystal Society Full World Cruise guests3
- Up to $7,860 per couple ($3,930 per person) additional savings for New-to-Crystal guests3
- Complimentary chauffeured private car transfers between the guest's home and airport, airport to ship, and back within 100 miles of the port city4
- Up to $500 per person excess luggage reimbursement5
- 2014 World Cruise Gala celebration and overnight luxury hotel accommodations on eve of departure in Los Angeles
- Two exclusive shoreside events
- Special onboard events
- Specially selected gifts
- Complimentary gratuities, fine wines, premium spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more
- Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings
1 2-for-1 World Cruise Fares are based on 50% of double occupancy brochure fares, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice, and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges.
2 Book Now Fares and Savings apply to bookings made on or before January 3, 2014, for the first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite: $3,700 per person (Full World Cruise) in all categories C-CP; Up to $900 per person (Segments: v4302-4306) in categories C-CP. Up to $4,910 savings are per person for Crystal Society members on the Full World Cruise and up to $3,930 per person savings for New-to-Crystal guests on the Full World Cruise when booked by January 3, 2014.
3 Full World Cruise and individual voyage savings listed are per person for Crystal Society guests only, and only apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite. Offer is capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn or changed at any time.
4 Complimentary chauffeured car transfers must be within 100 miles of Crystal Cruises’ air gateway cities and/or the embarkation/debarkation pier. Restrictions apply. Services are nontransferable. There are no credits given for forfeited services. Note: limo will be arranged according to the number of pieces of luggage. Book Now Fares and Savings are cruise only, per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $1,860 per person on Full World Cruise and from $285-$585 per person on voyages 4302-4306. 2-for-1 Fares are per person based on 50% of brochure fares. Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
5 Guests will be reimbursed for excess baggage costs, charged by the airline up to a maximum of $500 total per person. In order to request reimbursement for excess baggage fees, guests are asked to save all receipts issued by the airline at the ticket counter at the time of check-in and submit them to our Guest Relations Department at the end of the voyage. Optional Luggage Concierge service is at guests' expense, charges up to $500 per person are eligible for baggage reimbursement in lieu of excess baggage. Restrictions apply and offer subject to change at any time.
Crystal Cruises reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions and programs at any time with or without notice.