CRYSTAL SKY SAVINGS: Round-Trip $999 Business Class Air
Crystal Sky Savings to Europe!
Let your travel dreams to Europe soar to new heights with brand new Crystal Sky Savings offering fantastic value on almost every European cruise in 2017! Book passage aboard Crystal Symphony’s Northern Europe or Mediterranean voyages, or Crystal Mozart’s Danube River cruises and take advantage of an incredible, limited-time offer to fly round-trip Business Class for just $999 per person. Or, if you prefer, Economy Class is available for a low $249 round-trip per person!
Crystal Symphony - Europe 2017
As a standard bearer for Crystal Cruises’ reputation as the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line, Crystal Symphony explores the Baltic Sea, North Cape, British Isles, and the Mediterranean—from the Canary Islands to the Italian Coast—on a rich selection of voyages designed for immersive enrichment. In Northern Europe, enjoy as many as five overnight stays in legendary cities on a single itinerary (see voyage 7212, Baltic Legends), in places like Reykjavik, Dublin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Warnemünde (for Berlin), Oslo, Antwerp, Amsterdam and London. Itineraries are curated to perfection, with two days in Stockholm timed for a Midsummer Holiday, a double overnight in Edinburgh for the Military Tattoo Festival, three days in St. Petersburg to explore imperial treasures, and an inclusive 2-night overland journey to Paris from Honfleur is available on two August departures.
Mediterranean voyages are enhanced with overnights in Bordeaux, Bilbao, Lisbon, Barcelona and Monte Carlo. From golf cruises in the Baltic or along the Mediterranean Coast, to a Canary Island culinary cruise or a Trans-Atlantic spotlighting the classical arts, Crystal’s Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises add an enriching dimension to the all-inclusive Crystal Experience.
Crystal Mozart - Danube River 2017
Travel aboard Europe’s “Queen of the Rivers” as Crystal Mozart journeys round-trip from Vienna—westward into the heart of the picturesque Wachau Valley, or eastbound to explore Hungary, Croatia, Serbia and Slovakia—and experience a standard of all-inclusive luxury unrivalled in river cruising. Every Crystal Mozart voyage is distinguished by an unmatched roster of Crystal Complimentary Adventures in each port of call, including a Crystal Signature Evening Event at Vienna’s Belvedere Palace, and an exclusive invitation to dine at your choice of Michelin-starred restaurants in Vienna and Budapest.
Enjoy the luxuries of The Crystal Experience on your next vacation which include:
- Round-trip Business Class Airfare: $999 per person (in categories PH-A3 on Crystal Symphony; categories CS-PH on Crystal Mozart )
- Round-trip Economy Class Airfare: $249 per person (in categories PH-A3 & C1-C2 on Crystal Symphony; categories CS-W1 on Crystal Mozart)
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse / Suite butler staff
- Aboard Crystal Symphony: Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar
celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego.
- Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Complimentary Wi-fi and Internet access.**
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®
- Aboard Crystal Mozart: Choice of specially curated Crystal Complimentary Adventures® plus optional/for purchase Crystal Adventures® shore excursions in every port
- Complimentary culinary experience at highly renowned local establishments including Michelin-starred restaurants in select ports
- Complimentary airport transfers to/from river yacht to airport
- Complimentary Wi-fi and Internet access.**
Crystal Symphony: Eligible Voyages
Crystal Mozart: Eligible Voyages
|Cruise||From/To||Date||Days||Fares From||Business Class Air (categories CS-PH)||Economy Class Air (categories CS-W1)|| |
|7M01R||Round-trip Vienna||04/02/2017||10||$4,925||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M02R||Round-trip Vienna||04/12/2017||10||$4,925||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M03R||Round-trip Vienna||04/22/2017||10||$5,110||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M13R||Round-trip Vienna||08/03/2017||10|| $4,725||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M14R||Round-trip Vienna||08/13/2017||10|| $4,725||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M20R||Round-trip Vienna||10/13/2017||11|| $4,975||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M21R||Round-trip Vienna||10/24/2017||10|| $4,425||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M23R||Round-trip Vienna||11/13/2017||10|| $3,845||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M24R||Round-trip Vienna||11/23/2017||10|| $3,745||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M26R||Round-trip Vienna||12/13/2017||10|| $3,535||$999||$249||Request A Quote|
|7M27R||Round-trip Vienna||12/23/2017||13|| $4,735||$999||$249||Request A Quote|