2018 Book Now Savings
Another year of history-making voyages and worldwide discovery
With a singular goal to make travel planning an enjoyable and rewarding experience for our guests and travel partners alike, Crystal is once again the first luxury line to open its entire 2018 collection of worldwide cruises for booking.
The ultra-luxe, all-inclusive Crystal Symphony® and Crystal Serenity® will together offer 54 destination-rich itineraries to virtually all corners of the globe, visiting 312 intriguing ports of call in 78 countries. Crafted with the most engaging voyages, our 2018 roster is defined by an unprecedented offering of four unique World Cruise odysseys in a single year, a staggering collection of 31 maiden ports of call, rare overland adventures and dozens of World Heritage-listed UNESCO sites plus two extraordinary New Year’s Eve voyages – one a Hawaiian Holiday, the other a Creole & Caribbean Celebration traveling round-trip from "The Big Easy," New Orleans.
Let your travel dreams soar to new heights as you follow your wanderlust to Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific:
• Discover Australia’s southern coast to see the Twelve Apostles stone monoliths in Melbourne, kangaroos on the beach in Esperance and the charismatic charms of Tasmania
• Explore the Great Barrier Reef and the eco-wonders of Papua New Guinea
• Cruise Kiwiland’s dramatic fjords and Milford Sound, described by Rudyard Kipling as the Eighth Wonder of the World
• In this region alone, maiden calls include: Geraldton, Norfolk Island, Cooktown, Bunbury (Margaret River), Esperance and Burnie, Australia; Nelson, Gisborne and Alofi, New Zealand; Kitava, Papua New Guinea; Gizo, Solomon Islands; Fakarava, French Polynesia; Mossel Bay, South Africa; Robinson Crusoe Island, Chile
Embark on rare adventures to Africa, Asia, India and the United Arab Emirates:
• Embark on one of several luxury safaris into Africa’s renowned game reserves, look for lemurs in Madagascar, and relish the idyllic beauty of Mauritius
• Enjoy three days in Hong Kong to summit Victoria Peak for amazing views; take day trips to see the Tian Tan Buddha and the giant pandas at Chengdu
• Take advantage of a three-day stay in Yangon to see the gilded Shwedagon Pagoda and explore the many temples of Bagan.
• Discover India’s treasures on overland journeys to the Taj Mahal, Ellora Caves and Jaipur
• Marvel at the wonders rising in the UAE, from the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, in Dubai, and the gleaming Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi to the IM Pei-designed Museum of Islamic Art in Doha
• Maiden calls include: Mangalore, India
Delve into the history of the Holy Lands, Egypt and Israel, or explore Mediterranean treasures, Baltic capitals and North Cape wonders:
• Embark on a journey exploring the antiquities of Egypt, Israel and Italy—the Valley of the Kings, the treasures of Jerusalem and the monuments of Rome
• Witness the resplendent beauty of the Cote d’Azur, Italian Riviera and Dalmatian Coast on voyages highlighting the historical and cosmopolitan charms of the Mediterranean
• Visit Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum to see Rembrandt's famed "Night Watch," see Kronborg Castle in Copenhagen, inspiration for Shakespeare's Hamlet, and marvel at the treasures of St. Petersburg's Hermitage
• Maiden calls include: Ciutadella de Menorca, Spain; Monopoli and Gaeta, Italy; Olbia, Sardinia, Italy; Gravdal and Å i Lofoten, Norway
Relish the verdant splendors of the British Isles, the wines of Western Europe, and the sunny playgrounds of the Azores and Canary Islands:
• Discover the charms of the Emerald Isles with overnights in Dublin and Edinburgh, a maiden call in Dundee, and visits to Europe’s charming Low Countries of Belgium and the Netherlands
• Savor three days in Bordeaux, the heart of France’s wine region, sample ports in Lisbon and riojas in Barcelona
• Maiden calls include: Cherbourg, France; Dundee, Scotland, UK
In North America, travel from sea to shining sea, from Alaska to New England & Canada:
• Experience the marvel of a Panama Canal transit to play on beaches in the Caribbean and embark on eco-adventures along the Mexican Riviera
• Choose from four Alaska itineraries to cruise the Inside Passage through the world's tallest coastal mountains, fly over Misty Fjords National Monument, hike Mendenhall Glacier and witness the UNESCO-designated grandeur of Glacier Bay, known as the "Mountain Kingdom" of North America
• Hike Diamond Head Crater in Oahu, go on a whale-watching expedition in Maui, or simply relish the glorious beauty of the Hawaiian Islands
• Discover the natural beauty, rich history and Parisian influences of North America on a selection of five fall voyages traveling between New York City and Montréal, or consider a Colonial Coast cruise en route to Miami by way of the Caribbean
• Maiden calls include: Rockland, Maine, USA; Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada; Bimini, Bahamas
Explore the rare historical and ecological wonders of South America:
• Embark on a voyage of exceptional discovery on a rare 24-day journey into the Amazon
• Visit both cultural and natural UNESCO treasures, from awe-inspiring Machu Picchu and the remarkable Nazca lines, to the Galapagos Islands, Colón’s Darien National Park and Valparaíso’s unique city architecture
Equally enticing are the 42 voyages aboard our intimately elegant boutique yacht Crystal Esprit. Carefully curated itineraries provide unprecedented levels of cultural immersion and aquatic discovery in the Seychelles (all 9-day voyages feature an inclusive two-night, pre-cruise stay in Dubai to explore on your own), and 7-day journeys throughout Greece and along the Turquoise and Dalmatian coasts.
Plus indulge your sense of discovery with, Crystal River Cruises™, an unrivalled new standard of all-inclusive luxury exploring the grand waterways of Europe. Aboard a fleet of five intimate all-suite, butler-serviced river yachts, enjoy a front-row seat overlooking the breathtaking pastoral landscapes, renowned capital cities and fairytale-like villages that line the legendary Danube, Rhine, and Main rivers.
Book now and enjoy:
• Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from $2,050 per person
• Limited-time Book Now Savings between $700 and $12,000 per person
• Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
• Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or The Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*
• Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; complimentary Wi-Fi and Internet access**
• Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning® and so much more
Click the button below and find your perfect 2018 cruise escape!
PLUS, Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure also receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings. And don't forget to ask about our optional Personal Select Air program available on every voyage in 2018.