Crystal's 2017 Northwest Passage:
All Exclusive Luxury & Bold Adventure
Aboard Crystal Serenity®
| Cruising August 15 – September 16, 2017 (32 days)
With its signature All-Exclusive standards in presenting rare opportunities for extreme adventure and luxurious discovery, the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line™ is making history once again, announcing Crystal Serenity's second transit of the fabled Northwest Passage in 2017.
Responding to continued demand for its sold-out inaugural 2016 Northwest Passage transit, Crystal Serenity’s 2017 Northwest Passage Explorer will follow the same route, journeying from Seward, Alaska, to New York, New York, on a 32-day journey curated for the world’s most curious adventurers. Exceptional wildlife sightings, stunning displays of nature, and rare experiences carefully designed to reveal remote cultures in the most authentic and engaging manner are the defining aspects of this life-enhancing voyage.
Joined by a 14-member team of dedicated professionals, the Captain and his expanded team of navigation experts will incorporate unplanned “expedition days— when favorable weather conditions allow, as well as “exciting Arctic adventures— ranging from Zodiac landings and kayaking in protected bays to trekking the tundra with an experienced guide.
To whet your appetite for this extraordinary adventure, feel free to visit our current 2016 Northwest Passage webpage that details all that you need to know to prepare for this incredible journey, including the proper gear and accessories required to enjoy the experience to its fullest. A comprehensive FAQ webpage is also available that addresses questions from how we will interact with the people of the Arctic and what kind of wildlife we can expect to see, to what to pack, trip insurance, medical requirements, safety and communication, environmental concerns, and more.
For a glimpse at what it is like to sail the Northwest Passage aboard the award-winning Crystal Serenity: Experience Crystal's Northwest Passage
2017 Northwest Passage (32 days)
||Book Now Savings
||Lead In Book Now Cruise-Only Fare
||Verandah In Book Now Cruise-Only Fare
||Penthouse In Book Now Cruise-Only Fare
||Anchorage to New York City
The All Inclusive Crystal Experience® includes:
· Limited-time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares plus Book Now Savings of up to $1,000 per person
· Northwest Passage Book Now Cruise-Only Fares available from $21,855 per person
· Exclusive Crystal Society savings
· Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
· Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
· Complimentary specialty restaurant dining at Silk Road, the Sushi Bar and Prego. Exclusively for this exciting voyage only, enjoy four complimentary specialty dining experiences in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar and four complimentary specialty dining experiences in Prego†
· Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-Fi and Internet access.*
· Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more
· Personal Select Air program also available††
· Book Early and Save! Pay in full 180 days prior to departure and receive an additional 2.5% Early Full Payment savings
NWP Standard Deposit Policy:
· Deposit of 20% per guest required, $500 per person of which is non-refundable
· Full payment due no later than 180 days prior to sailing
NWP Cancellation & Fees: (Per Person)
· After deposit $500
· 180-121 days prior to sailing 20% of cruise fare
· 120-61 days prior to sailing 50% of cruise fare
· 60 days to prior to sailing 100% of cruise fare
See a glimpse of Northwest Passage expedition surprises that could possibly be in store for you on this unprecedented luxury voyage.