Pre- and post-cruise land program requests should be made as soon as possible after booking, and may not be accepted after Cruise Tickets and final documentation have been issued.Rates
All prices are in U.S. dollars, per person, double occupancy and are subject to change. Single and triple occupancy rates are available, on request.Extended Land Program (ELP) Availability
We recommend early booking of Extended Land Programs due to limited availability. If a program is fully sold, Crystal Cruises will wait-list and do everything possible to accommodate the request. Extended Land Programs are subject to a minimum number of Guests booking and may be cancelled at any time prior to the date of departure. Extended Land Programs are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note, due to limited availability, requests for extended, customized or personalized pre- or post- cruise Extended Land Programs may not be acceptedHotel Program Availability
Due to limited availability, requests for additional nights to the Crystal “Classic— and “Classic-Plus— pre- or post-cruise hotel programs will not be accepted. Hotel Programs are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Hotel Programs have a three-night maximum and may have a two- or three-night minimum as noted. Availability varies by date and location.Deposit
A deposit of 10% (20% for World Cruise 2013) of the price is required for the program to be confirmed. Final payment is due 75 days prior to the ship’s departure.Refunds, Unused Services, Cancellations
Refunds will not be given for unused or partially used services. No refund will be made for missed hotel nights or other program features due to airline delays or other factors beyond the control of Crystal Cruises. Hotel cancellation penalties vary by property.Cancellations of Hotel & Extended Land Programs
Cancellation fees will be assessed according to paragraph 5, “Cancellations Prior to Embarkation,— in the General Terms & Conditions.Important Notes
Crystal Adventures Shore Excursions
- Standard hotel check-in times apply to all programs. Rooms will normally be ready by 3 pm. Guests wishing to check in before 3 pm are advised to request an early check-in, subject to an additional night’s charge. Standard check-out times apply to all programs. Check-out times vary between 11 am and 12 n.
- All rates listed are in U.S. dollars per person, based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Sole occupancy and triple rates available on request. Triple accommodations may not be available at all properties.
- Although only the finest hotels have been selected, Guests should be aware that it is not always possible for these properties to provide the high standards of personalized service our Guests enjoy aboard Crystal Cruises.
- Hotel Program and Extended Land Program participation is strictly limited and subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Views and room locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Itineraries and hotels advertised for Extended Land Programs may change; however, alternative properties will be of an equal or better standard. The order of sightseeing events may vary.
- Crystal Cruises reserves the right to substitute hotels of a similar or higher standard without notice.
- It is recommended that Hotel Programs are booked early due to limited availability. We may be unable to guarantee hotel requests within 35 days of the cruise start date. Hotel Programs are offered only in conjunction with Crystal turnaround ports.
- We recommend that Guests with early morning flight arrivals and late-night departures reserve an early check-in or late check-out (both are subject to an additional night’s charge).
- Crystal Cruises reserves the right to operate an Extended Land Program without an accompanying Crystal escort, with or without notice.
Crystal Cruises may, at any time, at their discretion, amend, delete or add to any of the featured Crystal Adventures shore excursions. A non-refundable transaction fee is required on all Crystal Private Adventures. Please refer to cruise-specific shore excursion booklet (online version available via Crystal Cruises' website, 6 months prior to departure, in each scheduled voyage's itinerary webpage) for cancellation information.Cancellation of Crystal Adventures
There will be no fee assessed for cancellation received prior to sailing for the majority of Crystal Adventures. Crystal Adventures cancelled within 24 hours of arrival in the excursion port are non-refundable and a 100% cancellation fee will be charged to the Guest’s shipboard account. Prior to sailing, all Crystal Adventures can only be cancelled in writing to Crystal Cruises or online at crystalcruises.com within seven days of sailing date.Note:
Select Crystal Adventures require a special cancellation process, as indicated in the applicable tour book. If cancellation of the Select Crystal Adventure is made within 30 days of arrival in the excursion port, there will be a 100% cancellation fee charged to the Guest. In the event that a Guest cancels his or her cruise, this cancellation fee will be charged through the Crystal Cruises Corporate office. These Select Crystal Adventures with Special Cancellation Conditions can only be cancelled in writing to Crystal Cruises.