Quick LinksCrystal Dining Room Perfect Choice Dining® Specialty Restaurants Prego Silk Road & The Sushi Bar The Vintage Room Lido Café The Bistro Trident Grill & Ice Cream Bar Casual Dining Tastes on Crystal Serenity Afternoon Tea Cocktail Hour Hors d’Oeuvres In-Suite/In-room Dining Themed Deck Buffets On the Lighter Side Healthy, Low-Carb and Trans Fat Free Kosher-style Dining
Authentic yet inventive. Creative yet classic. The culinary experience with Crystal is simply exceptional.
The elegant Crystal Dining Room or the intimate Vintage Room. The striking Sushi Bar or the delicious comfort of a meal served on your private verandah. From the extraordinary cuisine of celebrity chefs to the inventive menus created by Crystal’s own acclaimed culinary team, dining aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony promises to delight and surprise even the most discriminating palate.
Crystal Dining Room
“Lighter Fare” options including low-sodium, low-cholesterol, low-carb selections and vegetarian dishes are also included on every menu.
The Crystal Dining Room offers open seating for breakfast and lunch.
Perfect Choice Dining is offered at dinner-time. Choose from:
- Classic Main (beginning at 6:15 pm)
- Classic Late (beginning at 8:30 pm)
- Dining by Reservation (available between 6:15 pm and 9:15 pm), offering the flexibility to dine when and with whom you wish. Actual times vary by itinerary and are printed in Reflections on board.
Sample Crystal Dining Room Menu (Crystal Serenity)
Perfect Choice Dining®
Our complimentary Dining by Reservation affords you ultimate freedom, inviting you to dine at a different time, at a different table, just for two or with newfound friends. This option can be selected at the time of booking. Once your cruise is fully paid, you may then reserve your personal dining times at our Priority Check-in & Planning Center (PCPC).
As many traditional cruisers prefer classic dining options that allow them to dine at the same time each evening during their cruise - at the same table with their regular tablemates and served by their familiar evening wait staff - we are pleased to continue offering our Classic Main and Late Seatings, too.
Breakfast and lunch in the Crystal Dining Room are open seating.
Crystal specialty restaurants provide an opportunity for guests to enjoy a variety of culinary experiences.
In order to ensure that each guest has a chance to dine at Prego, Silk Road and the Sushi Bar at least once during their voyage, a maximum of one reservation per specialty restaurant will be confirmed per booking via our Guest Check-in/Priority Check-in and Planning Center (PCPC). All additional reservations or visits (i.e. walk-in dining) will be confirmed on board on a space available basis for a nominal fee of $30 per person, per dining experience.
Here are a few key points to remember about our Specialty Restaurant dining policy:
- Dining Reservation: Guest Check-in, Priority Check-in and Planning Center (PCPC) will only allow ONE reservation in each specialty restaurant, per booking, per guest, prior to the voyage. Additional reservations will be confirmed on board for a nominal $30 reservation fee, may only be confirmed on board and are subject to availability. Note: Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC. Sushi Bar seating/dining requests must be made on board the ship, on a first-come, first-served basis, based on space availability.
Once on board, if a guest chooses to dine again in one of the specialty restaurants he/she will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served reservation basis for a nominal fee of $30 per person, per dining experience. The same policy applies to guests who are accommodated as "walk-in" diners should space be available at time of dining request with the Maitre D’.
Specialty restaurant dining reservations (excluding The Sushi Bar) made online via Guest Check-In/PCPC will require each guest's Crystal Key code. For more information, click here.
- Guests on Back-to-Back Cruises: Guests sailing on multiple voyages will receive a complimentary reservation on each voyage. For example, a guest sailing on a 27-day back-to-back cruise of 3 segments (7 days + 9 days +11 days) will receive 1 (one) complimentary reservation in each restaurant on each voyage, for a total of 3 complimentary reservations (i.e. 6 dining experiences: 3 in Prego and 3 in Silk Road/The Sushi Bar) per booking, per guest.
- Guests on Cruises 14 days or longer: Guests will be extended 2 (two) complimentary reservations in each Specialty Restaurant. The second reservation will need to be made and confirmed on board the ship, once the sailing begins and is on a space available basis.
- Full World Cruise Guests: All Specialty Restaurant reservation fees will be waived. One reservation per Specialty Restaurant, per World Cruise segment may be booked via PCPC prior to the voyage. Additional reservations will need to be confirmed on board the ship, after the voyage begins.
- Guests redeeming their 50+ Milestone Crystal Society Benefit: All Specialty Restaurant reservation fees will be waived for all guests who have achieved their 50th Crystal Society Milestone. This is a NEW Crystal Society benefit. Again, 1 (one) reservation per Specialty Restaurant, per segment may be booked via PCPC prior to the beginning of each voyage. Additional reservations may be confirmed when on board the ship, on a space available basis.
For more information, see our Specialty Restaurant FAQ section.
Charming and romantic, Prego brings the flavors of Italy to Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. Savor intimate table side service and a seasonally changing menu of traditional favorites such as Scaloppine Di Vitello Servite Con Capelli D’angelo and Linguine Con Aragosta E Zucchini.
Serving dinner only.
Prego Sample Menu
> Silk Road & The Sushi Bar
The eclectic–and delectable–cuisine of world-renowned master chef Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa is prepared by Nobu-trained chefs at Silk Road and The Sushi Bar. Regarded for his innovative approach to sushi, Nobu blends classically styled Japanese foods with distinct Peruvian and European influences. While The Sushi Bar offers an assortment of Nobu’s inventive sushi and sashimi, including Salmon Tartar, Tiradito Nobu-style and Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño, Silk Road presents his celebrated dishes such as Lobster with Truffle-Yuzu Sauce, Grilled Wagyu Beef Rib-Eye with Wasabi Pepper Sauce, and his signature dessert, a Bento Box filled with Chocolate Soufflé Cake with Shiso Syrup and Sesame Ice Cream. The famed chef enjoys a long history with Crystal and unveiled his own line of fine china during Crystal Serenity’s inaugural season.
Serving dinner only.
Silk Road Sample Menu
Silk Road Sample Sushi Menu
The Vintage Room
An innovative concept in wining and dining is offered aboard Crystal Cruises. The Vintage Room promotes wine education and the vast range of fine wines available on board. In addition to tastings and discussions in this beautiful room, guests may partake in a variety of private wine-themed dinners by special arrangement with the Head Sommelier.
To pre-reserve a seating or private dinner, please visit our Priority Check-in & Planning Center. Please note that the date of your Vintage Room dinner will be determined closer to sailing date as a minimum of 10 guests must confirm participation for the event to be offered. Serving dinner only.
Vintage Room Sample Menu
Ultimate Vintage Room Dinners
Crystal’s Ultimate Vintage Room Dinners are one-of-a-kind culinary experiences featuring some of the rarest wines in the world. Offered a few times each year on both Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony, depending on the wines selected the exceptional dinners are priced at an estimated $1,000 per person.
The first Ultimate Vintage Room Dinner was an eight-course French meal prepared by Master Chef André Soltner, former chef/owner of world-famous Lutèce, paired with, among others, a nearly impossible-to-get 1959 Château Lafite–Rothschild, Pauillac, Bordeaux and a Screaming Eagle 1996 from Napa Valley, considered its dream year.
Ultimate Vintage Room Sample Menu (Crystal Serenity)
This is a buffet-style, indoor/outdoor venue for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast includes made-to-order omelettes, waffles and pancakes to your liking, in addition to a large selection of other breakfast favorites. Lunch offers made-to-order pastas and salads, a delicious selection of our famous soups, carved meats, fresh catches of the day and a tempting array of sumptuous desserts, including sugar-free options.
This popular European-style coffee bar and café is a favorite meeting place open every day from 9am to 11pm. Complimentary espresso, caffe latte, cappuccino and specialty teas are served in our comfortable café, graced by the whimsical paintings of celebrated artist Guy Buffet.
Wines and champagne by the glass are also available. Light snacks are served throughout the day, ranging from fresh pastries and fruit in the morning to a selection of international chesses, charcuterie, pastries, and other delicacies in the afternoon and into the late evening.
Trident Grill & Ice Cream Bar
Mid-ship dining spaces on Lido deck are all new and redesigned for a more open, casual and relaxed dining experience including the Trident Grill which offers classic hamburgers, cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, chicken burgers, hot dogs, tuna melts, wrap sandwiches and gourmet pizzas. A Late-Risers Breakfast is available in the redesigned Tastes Bar & Restaurant (Crystal Serenity). And for a special cold treat, Scoops ice cream bar features a wide variety of Ben & Jerry's ice creams, plus, nonfat frozen yogurt and sherbets, with tempting toppings, and fresh baked cookies.
On selected evenings during your cruise, the Lido Café on board Crystal Symphony and Tastes on Crystal Serenity offer alfresco dining with unique specialty items such as Chinese comfort food served in a relaxed, comfortable ambiance; dress is casual and reservations are not required.
Tastes on Crystal Serenity
On Crystal Serenity's Tastes, homemade soups are prepared daily, accompanying such starters as Deconstructed Grilled Shrimp Salad, Stir-Fry Hokkien Noodles and Pizza di Margherita. Main courses include Spiced Duck Samosa, Vietnamese Crab Spring Rolls or Saffron Marinated Lamb Kebabs, with a choice of side orders such as Garlic Mashed Potatoes or Vegetables Slow-Roasted in Olive Oil. A selection of premium wines is available by the glass or by the bottle.
Serving a Late-Risers breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tastes Menu (Crystal Serenity)
Cocktail Hour Hors d’Oeuvres
Late-Night Hors d’Oeuvres
Snacks and small bites are served in The Bistro during the late-night bar hours.
Offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Themed Deck Buffets
Serving lunch on select days at sea.