Crystal's Northwest Passage:
Unprecedented Adventure, Historic Cruise-Expeditions
Aboard Crystal Serenity | Cruising August 16 – September 17, 2016 (32 days)
Imagine the World’s Best Cruise Line
taking you on the
Following in the footsteps of intrepid explorers and rugged expedition vessels, Crystal Serenity becomes the very first luxury ship
to ever traverse the Northwest Passage
, a mystical Pacific-Atlantic sea route far beyond the Arctic Circle that for centuries captured the imaginations of kings, explorers and adventurers.
Prepare to be dazzled on this once-in-a-lifetime expeditionary voyage
that marries extreme wilderness adventure with unsurpassed luxury cruising. Aboard Crystal Serenity, a dedicated 14-member professional expedition team will join you and the rest of the award-winning Crystal Cruises shipboard team as you navigate the majestic series of waterways comprising the fabled Northwest Passage, around Alaska
and into the Beaufort Sea, through the Canadian Arctic Archipelago
and on to Greenland
. Here in the Land of the Midnight Sun, you will bear witness to breathtaking landscapes that few have ever seen, from spectacular glaciers to towering fjords, and experience nature that is truly wild.
Two years of extensive planning has gone into this carefully curated itinerary, balancing days at sea with scheduled ports of call. Intentionally designed to be flexible, the Captain and his expanded team of navigation experts will incorporate unplanned “expedition days”
when favorable weather conditions allow—think rare wildlife sightings
of polar bears, narwhals, musk oxen and Caribou...or exciting arctic adventures
from Zodiac landings, kayaking in protected bays, to trekking the tundra with a professional guide. While Crystal Serenity is experienced in operating in some of the world’s most extreme locations, such as Antarctica and Alaska, an escort vessel will accompany the voyage carrying with it “adventure equipment” including a platform for wilderness landings, a helicopter and more.Crystal’s Northwest Passage
heralds the beginning of a new era of exploration for the cruise line voted World’s Best more than any other in history. As our inaugural expedition-style cruise
, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure the integrity of the experience—authentic discovery and pure adventure, as well as the careful respect of the remote communities we will be visiting.
So grand is the voyage and rare the adventure, we have a created a dedicated webpage
detailing all that you need to know to prepare for this incredible journey including the proper gear and accessories you need on this once-in-a-lifetime expedition. Plus, we have a comprehensive FAQ webpage as well that addresses questions from how we will interact with the people of the Arctic and what kind of wildlife we can expect to see, to what to pack, trip insurance, medical requirements, safety and communication, environmental concerns and more. Click here to view: crystalcruises.com/NWP-FAQs
Join us for the voyage of a lifetime, of thrilling adventure, privileged discovery and incomparable luxury.
2016 Northwest Passage (32 days) - Call for availability
|Cruise||From/To||Date||Days||Book Now |
|Lead In |
||Anchorage to New York
The All Inclusive Crystal Experience®
· Limited-time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares plus Book Now Savings of up to $1,000 per person
· Pacific Northwest Passage Book Now Cruise-Only Fares available from $21,855 per person
· Exclusive Crystal Society savings
· Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits
· Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff
· Complimentary specialty restaurant dining at Silk Road, the Sushi Bar and Prego. Exclusively for this exciting voyage only, enjoy 4 (four) complimentary specialty dining experiences in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar and 4 (four) complimentary specialty dining experiences in Prego
· Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute®
and the Computer University@Sea®
with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-Fi and Internet access.*
· Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®
, and so much more
· Personal Select Air program also available
· Book Early and Save!
Pay in full 180 days prior to departure and receive an additional 2.5% Early Full Payment savingsNWP Standard Deposit Policy:
· Deposit of 20% per guest required, $500 of which is non-refundable
· Full payment due no later than 180 days prior to sailing NWP Cancellation & Fees:
· After deposit $500
· 180-121 days prior to sailing 20% of cruise fare
· 120-61 days prior to sailing 50% of cruise fare
· 60 days to prior to sailing 100% of cruise fare
See a glimpse of Northwest Passage expedition surprises
that could possibly be in store for you on this unprecedented luxury voyage.
Or, view our Northwest Passage online brochure here.
Book your Northwest Passage adventure by August 31, 2016
to enjoy the best available fares!