Asia Air Allowance Credit Offer
Explore Asia and Australia aboard the world’s #1 rated luxury ship in 2014 and 2015 and enjoy additional savings up to $800 per person
in Air Allowance credits off your cruise fare! Book your voyage by April 30, 2015
, and prepare for exotic adventure in faraway lands - from the mysteries of the East to wonders Down Under. There is no better time than now to discover the gems of Asia aboard the all-inclusive luxury of a Crystal cruise! Asia: Winter 2015
In 2015, Crystal Symphony travels between Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo and Bali on a series of 13- to 18-day destination-rich itineraries in Southeast Asia, China, Japan and Indonesia. Extended overnight stays in various ports of call afford immersive overland explorations:
· 2 or 3 days in Ho Chi Minh City
to take an overland tour to Hue, Vietnam’s 19th-century capital, to cruise the Perfume River and explore the Phong Nha Caves, and still have time to explore the history of Saigon.
· 3 days in Shanghai
offer 1-night overland excursions to Hangzhou, the city Marco Polo considered “the most beautiful and elegant in the world,” and Xi’an to see the Terra Cotta Warriors.
· A 2-day overland excursion
to see the wonders of Angkor Wat, departing from Singapore and rejoining the ship in Ho Chi Minh City.
· Several departures include a complimentary 3-night overland to Beijing
to see the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven, and more.
· All itineraries offer one or more overnight stays
in cities such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Osaka, Tokyo, and Bali.
· Maiden calls
include Malacca City, Malaysia; Belawan, Indonesia; and Sanya, China.Japan, Alaska & the Pacific Coast: Spring 2015
Embark on an adventurous journey from Tokyo to Los Angeles featuring maiden calls in Aomori, Japan, and Karsakov, Russia, little-explored destinations of exceptional wonder, and the breathtaking awe of Alaska’s fjords and glaciers.Book by April 30, 2015, and enjoy these Crystal exclusives:
- Up to $800 per person Air Allowance credits/savings on select 2015 voyages to Asia, Australia and Alaska
- All-inclusive Book Now Fares starting from just $2,920 per person
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!