Unwrap the gift of travel and discover the world! Plan to spend your holidays aboard Crystal Cruises in 2014 or 2015 and enjoy special limited-time fares when you book now!
The gift of travel is the best gift of all, especially when shared with those you love most. Imagine the joy of marching with penguins on a voyage to white continent, Antarctica, or the marvel of New Year’s Eve fireworks lighting up Victoria Harbor and the Hong Kong skyline—rare adventures indeed; ones that will surely inspire memories to last a lifetime. Of course, the lure of holiday revelry in the warmth of Brazil and the Caribbean remains inescapable, with sun-kissed days, pure white sand beaches and aquamarine waters proving to be some of the most rejuvenating gifts of all.
To celebrate in ultra-luxurious style, both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity are transformed into whimsical holiday wonderlands, with more than $100,000 in decorations to celebrate Hannukah, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s. The festive trimmings range from elegant Victorian to merrily modern with seasonal parties, dances, carols, tree lightings, spirited musical productions, sessions with Santa, holiday movies, religious services and traditional feasts.
Whichever holiday you choose to cruise and celebrate on board our ships, you'll enjoy a wide array of family-friendly activities as well as value-rich offers including:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from just $1,995 per person when you book by October 31, 2014
NEW! Save Now, Save Later: 25% off your 2015 Holiday Cruise! Celebrate the 2014 holidays with us on our China Sea Holiday voyage (departs December 21, 2014, Round-trip Singapore) and receive a 25% cruise-fare discount when you book our 2015 holiday cruise Brazilian Holiday (departs December 19, 2015 from San Juan, Puerto Rico).*
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee**.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
2014 Holiday Crystal Getaways
2014 Holiday Cruises
2015 Holiday Cruises
2016 Holiday Cruises
For the ultimate luxury – and value – come celebrate the spirit of the season with the World's Best and call your preferred travel agent today!