Unwrap the gift of travel and discover the world! Plan to spend your holidays aboard Crystal Cruises in 2015, 2016 or 2017 and enjoy special limited-time fares when you book now!
The gift of travel is the best gift of all, especially when shared with those you love most. Imagine rare adventures that will surely inspire memories to last a lifetime—see the lavishly luxurious city of Dubai, the progressive yet eco-centric allures of New Zealand, the medieval grandeur of the Romans in Italy or the irresistible draw of that beautiful land down under, Australia. Of course, the lure of holiday revelry in the warmth of Brazil, the Caribbean and chic Seychelles remain inescapable, with sun-kissed days, pure white sand beaches and aquamarine waters proving to be some of the most rejuvenating gifts of all.
To celebrate in ultra-luxurious style, both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity are transformed into whimsical holiday wonderlands, with more than $100,000 in decorations to celebrate Hannukah, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s. The festive trimmings range from elegant Victorian to merrily modern with seasonal parties, dances, carols, tree lightings, spirited musical productions, sessions with Santa, holiday movies, religious services and traditional feasts.
Whichever holiday you choose to cruise and celebrate on board our ships, you'll enjoy a wide array of family-friendly activities as well as value-rich offers including:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from just $1,895 per person when you book by December 30, 2015
- Limited-time Book Now Savings up to $7,300 per stateroom
- Limited-time 25th Anniversary As You Wish shipboard credits up to $500 per stateroom on select 2015 Holiday voyages
2015 Holiday Cruises
2016 Holiday Cruises
2017 Holiday Cruises
2018 Holiday Cruises
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee**.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-Fi and internet access.***
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
For the ultimate luxury – and value – come celebrate the spirit of the season with the World's Best and call your preferred travel agent today!