Follow Your Dreams to Europe with Limited-time Book Now Fares!
Find your passion and follow your dreams...to the vineyards of Bordeaux and the museums of Florence...to the architecture of Barcelona and the antiquities of Istanbul. Explore the regal shores of the Baltic Sea on itineraries that feature three full days in St. Petersburg. Embark on an adventure to the North Cape, tour the Emerald Isles, play on famed beaches in the Cyclades. No other cruise line explores Northern Europe and the Mediterranean with the same depth and luxury as does Crystal, and when you book by August 29, 2014
you will enjoy incredible Book Now Fares starting at just $1,990 per person
Aboard Crystal Symphony and
Crystal Serenity, the world’s #1 and #2 mid-sized cruise ships, respectively, chosen by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler
, you can choose from 25 destination-rich itineraries, including some of Europe's most intriguing ports, from Venice to Visby:Mediterranean
– from the French Riviera and Amalfi Coast to the Greek Isles and Dalmatian Coast, let Crystal Serenity take you to lands of ancient wonder, stunning beauty and rich hospitality. Northern Europe
– Crystal Symphony explores northern capitals laced with intricate waterways, gleaming bridges, modern design and regal history. Western Europe
– both ships embark on journeys around the Iberian Peninsula, the Normandy Coast and into the heart of France, exploring the treasures of Bilbao, the souks of Casablanca, the wines of Portugal and more. Great Britain
– the rolling glens and magical lochs of Ireland, Scotland and England sparkle with rugged beauty and mystic charm, and Crystal Symphony explores these enchanting landscapes on 2 voyages in August.
With an overnight stay on every voyage – in some cases up to three overnights on a single cruise – you’ll have exceptional opportunities to explore world-renowned cities including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Istanbul, Monte Carlo, Reykjavik, Sorrento, Stockholm, St-Tropez and Venice. Plus, you’ll also enjoy maiden calls
at places such as: Ferrol and Santander, Spain; Oban, Scotland; Londonderry and Galway, Ireland; and Saint Helier (Jersey) in the Channel Islands. Book your 2014 European cruise now
and enjoy the unmatched value of an award-winning Crystal vacation:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares from $2,035 per person when you book by August 29, 2014
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
Book your Europe escape on any one of these Crystal voyages by August 29, 2014:
Northern Europe Cruises