2015 Book Now Fares: Best Available Fares celebrating 25 years at Sea!
As we mark a quarter-century
of exceptional service at sea milestone, we sail to all seven continents
in 2015. Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will offer 64 diverse itineraries
calling in 245 ports
in 79 countries
, including 20 maiden calls
– the most we’ve ever debuted in a single year! Book by April 30, 2015
, to take advantage of exceptional limited-time 2-for-1 Book Now Cruise-Only Fares plus additional Bonus Savings and Begin A New Story
™ with the cruise line voted World’s Best more than any other in history!New highlights for 2015 are:
- 20 maiden calls to lesser-known locales like Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Chania/Souda, Greece; Macapa, Brazil; Richards Bay, South Africa; Rijeka, Croatia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Aomori, Japan; Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Belawan, Indonesia; Bodo, Narvi and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; Helgoland, Germany; Kochi, Japan; Sanya, China; and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Overnight stays with most itineraries, often conveniently scheduled in the port of embarkation or disembarkation — several featuring double overnight calls (three days!) in Shanghai, Bordeaux’s port of Bassens, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo, St. Petersburg, and Yangon, Myanmar.
- A dozen voyages are conveniently round-trip from the world’s most coveted destinations like New York, London’s port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montréal and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route) and Istanbul
- Brand new 18-day North Cape & White Sea cruise from Reykjavik features four maiden calls.
- New European cruises to and from Amsterdam and Marseille.
- New Trans-Atlantic cruise calling overnight in Bermuda.
- Both ships will cruise the British Isles with a new combination of ports.
- The shores of Mexico beckons once again, along with an expanded convenient Caribbean collection.
- Approximately a third of the cruises are 10 days or less.
Crystal Serenity’s 2015 Silver Celebration World Cruise
- A new Christmas & New Year's cruise from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro invites you to celebrate the holidays in true Crystal style— unmatched all-inclusive luxury with up to $3,000 per person savings to enjoy!
travels from Miami on January 15, 2015, bound for an epic 108-day and first global circumnavigation celebrating winter below the equator during the Southern Hemisphere’s summer. Also available in six shorter World Cruise Voyages, each segment offers its own unique view of the world:
- A Panama Canal transit explores the Galapagos and Peru's precious Machu Picchu.
- A Trans-Pacific journey showcases the moai sculptures of Easter Island, cruise along the mysterious waters of Pitcairn Island and the idyllic shores of French Polynesia.
- Wonders Down Under itinerary includes Australia’s iconic sites, from Sydney’s Opera House to Fremantle’s artsy village, and New Zealand’s famed beaches and majestic fjords.
- An Indian Ocean crossing features a visit to Madagascar, renowned for its lemurs, baobabs and beaches, concluding with a two-night stay in Cape Town.
- A Trans-Atlantic voyage allows for indulgent days at sea to enjoy the All Inclusive Crystal Experience®, along with overnight stays in both Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro.
Book by April 30, 2015, and enjoy:
- A journey along South America’s eastern coastline features idyllic beach towns and a rare opportunity to cruise the world's largest river, the Amazon.
- Limited-time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares from $1,775 per person
- Limited-time Book Now Savings up to $3,000 per person
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
PLUS, Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure also receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings
. And don't forget to ask about our Optional Personal Select Air program available on every voyage in 2015. Click the button below and find your perfect 2015 cruise escape! View 2015 Voyages