2015 Book Now Fares: Best Available Fares on ALL 2015 Voyages!
Sailing to all seven continents
in 2015, Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will offer 64 diverse itineraries
calling in 248 ports
in 79 countries
, including 22 maiden calls
– the most we’ve ever debuted in a single year! Book by January 3, 2014
, to take advantage of exceptional limited-time 2-for-1 Book Now Cruise-Only Fares plus additional Bonus Savings and Begin A New Story
™ with the cruise line voted World’s Best more than any other in history!New highlights for 2015 are:
- 22 maiden calls to lesser-known locales like Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Burgas, Bulgaria; Chania/Souda, Greece; Macapa, Brazil; Richards Bay, South Africa; Rijeka, Croatia; Sanary-sur-Mer, France; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Aomori, Japan; Archangel, Korsakov and Solovetsky Islands, Russian Federation; Belawan, Indonesia; Bodo, Narvi and Øye/Hjørundfjord, Norway; Helgoland, Germany; Kochi, Japan; Sanya, China; and Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Overnight stays with most itineraries – often conveniently scheduled in the port of embarkation or disembarkation — several featuring double overnight calls (three days!) in Shanghai, Bordeaux’s port of Bassens, Hong Kong, Monte Carlo, St. Petersburg, and Yangon, Myanmar.
- A dozen voyages are conveniently round-trip from the world’s most coveted destinations like New York, London’s port of Dover, Monte Carlo, Singapore, Los Angeles, Montreal and, for the first time, Copenhagen (for a new Baltic route) and Istanbul (for a new Black Sea cruise).
- Brand new 18-day North Cape & White Sea cruise from Reykjavik features five maiden calls.
- New Holy Land & Mediterranean cruise visits Ashdod and Haifa, Israel.
- New European cruises to and from Amsterdam and Marseille.
- New Trans-Atlantic cruise calling overnight in Bermuda.
- Both ships will cruise the British Isles with a new combination of ports.
- Mexico is back on the roster, along with an expanded convenient Caribbean collection.
- Approximately a third of the cruises are 10 days or less.
Crystal Serenity’s 2015 World Cruise
- A new Christmas/New Year's cruise from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro joins our popular holiday roster.
travels from Miami on January 15, 2015, bound for a 108-day global circumnavigation celebrating winter below the equator during the Southern Hemisphere’s summer. Also available in six shorter World Cruise Voyages, each segment offers its own unique view of the world:
- A Panama Canal transit explores the Galapagos and Peru's precious Machu Picchu.
- A Trans-Pacific journey showcases the moai sculptures of Easter Island, the mysteries of Pitcairn Island and the idyllic shores of French Polynesia.
- Wonders Down Under itinerary includes Australia’s iconic sites, from Sydney’s Opera House to Fremantle’s artsy village, and New Zealand’s famed beaches and majestic fjords.
- An Indian Ocean crossing features a visit to Madagascar, renowned for its lemurs, baobabs and beaches, concluding with a two-night stay in Cape Town.
- A Trans-Atlantic voyage allows for indulgent days at sea to enjoy the All-Inclusive Crystal Experience, along with overnight stays in both Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro.
Book by January 3, 2014, and enjoy:
- A journey along South America’s eastern coastline features idyllic beach towns and a rare opportunity to cruise the world's largest river, the Amazon.
- Limited-time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares from $1,995 per person
- Limited-time Book Now Savings between $700 to $5,800 per person
- Exclusive Crystal Society savings of up to $5,150 per person for returning Crystal guests; plus, additional New-to-Crystal Savings of up to $4,120 per person for our first-time cruisers on our Full World Cruise
- Complimentary gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the ship, and so much more
PLUS, Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure also receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings
. And don't forget to ask about our optional air add-ons available on every voyage in 2015. Click the button below and find your perfect 2015 cruise escape! View 2015 Voyages