Crystal’s Silver Celebration World Cruise 2015
Alert! Our 2015 Silver Celebration World Cruise is selling out! Book your cruise today! Call your Travel Agent or a Crystal Cruises Reservations Team Member at 1-866-446-6625 for availability!
A truly global odyssey, Crystal’s Annual World Cruise
will circumnavigate the world for the first time in our history, traveling round-trip Miami on an extraordinary voyage during what will be Crystal's 25th
Anniversary year. Book this once-in-a-lifetime experience
and celebrate our silver anniversary in classic Crystal luxury, on board our Silver Celebration World Cruise 2015
- World Cruise Single Segment Fares from $5,070 per person.
- Book Now Savings of up to $1,350 per person in all categories on select World Cruise Segment voyages
Crystal Serenity’s Silver Celebration World Cruise 2015 departs Miami on January 15, 2015, bound for a winter of summer in the southern hemisphere. Visiting 44 ports of call in 14 countries, the itinerary dips below the equator to South America, crosses three oceans to touch two more continents, Australia and Africa, before once again returning to the Americas.
Balancing blissful days at sea with enriching discovery ashore, your journey is accentuated with rare opportunities for exploration including UNESCO sites such as the Galapagos Islands (Ecuador); Machu Picchu, the Lines and Geoglyphs of Nazca, and Pampas de Jumana (Peru); Easter Island’s Rapa Nui National Park (Chile); Iguazu National Park (Argentina); the Carioca Landscapes and Corcovado (Brazil); the Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve (Madagascar); Aapravasi Ghat (Mauritius); and, Table Mountain National Park & Robben Island (South Africa).
This epic adventure will also explore the Amazon rainforest, the stunning fjords of New Zealand’s Dusky, Doubtful and Milford Sounds, the Panama Canal, and isles in the South Pacific and Caribbean.
This grand itinerary includes six maiden calls to less-frequented and little-known places like Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Albany, Australia; Ambodifotatra and Taolanaro, Madagascar; Richards Bay, South Africa; and, Macapá, Brazil. You’ll also enjoy overnight stays in fascinating cities such as Lima, Peru; Auckland (two overnights) and Tauranga, New Zealand; Melbourne and Perth/Fremantle, Australia; Cape Town, South Africa (two overnights); Buenos Aires, Argentina; and, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The 2015 World Cruise is offered in six exciting segments, from 15 to 21 days, each showcasing a particular world destination.
2015 World Cruise Single Segment Voyage Savings & Amenities:
- Limited-time 2-for-1 World Cruise Single Segment Cruise-Only Fares plus additional Book Now Savings of up to $1,350 per person if booked by March 2, 2015; World Cruise Single Segment Book Now Cruise-Only Fares available from $5,070 per person!
- Exclusive Crystal Society savings on every voyage for returning guests
- Complimentary gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the ship, and so much more
- Complimentary evening of Specialty Restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar and at least once in Prego. Additional Specialty Restaurant dining reservations or visits are available for a modest fee**.
- Plus, optional Personal Select Air program also available.
2015 World Cruise Segment Voyages (15-21 days)
Standard Deposit Policy:
Cancellation & Fees:World Cruise Segments/combos of 53 days or more:
- Full payment due no later than 90 days prior to sailing
- 151+ days prior to sailing Full Refund
- 150-91 days prior to sailing 20%
- 90-61 days prior to sailing 50%
World Cruise Segments/combos of 52 days or less:
- 60 days to prior to sailing 100%
- 91+ days prior to sailing Full Refund
- 90-61 days prior to sailing 20%
- 60-31 days prior to sailing 50%
- 30 days prior to sailing 100%
Book your Crystal world cruise by March 2, 2015 and enjoy the best available fares! For complete deposit and payment information, please click here.