Book for end-of-year savings on Crystal voyages now through December! The time is now to plan a vacation with the cruise line voted World’s Best more than any other in history – especially with tempting end-of-year savings.
From the playful vibe and colorful shores of the U.S. East Coast and Caribbean to the festive and celebratory flair of extraordinary holiday cruises in Australia and Southeast Asia, Crystal presents you with a world of choices as the 2014 cruising season comes to a close:
- Tropical Escapes – As winter descends on the northern Hemisphere, escape the chill and hustle and bustle of pre-holiday preparations with wonderfully convenient Panama Canal and Caribbean cruises that are sure to warm your spirit and nourish your soul.
- Exotic Holiday – Marvel aboard Crystal Symphony, fully decked out in festive holiday finery while cruising some of the most exciting destinations in Asia. From Thanksgiving through New Year, celebrate the season with incredible meals on board, special gatherings, and a spectacular fireworks display in Hong Long’s famous Victoria Harbor. Special Air Allowances up to $800 per person are available.
So gather the family and collect your friends for a most memorable ending to 2014. There is no time to waste! Book your cruise by December 20, 2014 and enjoy these Crystal exclusives:
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares starting from $1,440 per person!
- Book Now Savings up to $1,900 per person on individual voyages
- Save Now, Save Later: 25% off your 2015 Holiday Cruise! Celebrate the 2014 holidays with us on our China Sea Holiday voyage (departs December 21, 2014, Round-trip Singapore) and receive a 25% cruise-fare discount when you book our 2015 holiday cruise Brazilian Holiday (departs December 19, 2015 from San Juan, Puerto Rico).*
- Up to $800 Air Allowance credit on select Asia & Australia voyages available
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee**.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
Begin a new story with the cruise line voted World's Best
more than any other in history. Choose from any one, or more, of our exciting 2014 departures by clicking the button below: