Plan a once-in-a-lifetime adventure as Crystal Serenity sets sail in 2014 on an 89-day World Cruise. Or, sail aboard one or more of the five exciting World Cruise segments ranging from 12 to 22 days in length.
Begin a new story aboard the World's Best and explore the world from Los Angeles to London... from the tranquil islands of Hawaii, to the spellbinding skyscrapers dotting Shanghai's skyline, to the dramatic limestone formations of Vietnam’s Halong Bay, to Africa’s window to the western world.
Aboard the World's Best your all-inclusive vacation becomes an unforgettable experience in relaxation, exploration and transformation. Explore limitless options with plenty of time on board including our 360° teak Promenade Deck, lavish Broadway-style productions, the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea, and cuisine by world-class chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Not to mention ample time ashore to fully discover the enchanting wonders of the world.
World Cruise Highlights:
- Overnight stays in Honolulu, Hawaii; Osaka, Japan; Shanghai, China; Hanoi, Vietnam; and Bangkok, Thailand; plus an incredible three days in Tokyo, Japan; Hong Kong, China; Ho Chi Minh City; Singapore; and Cape Town, South Africa!
- Maiden call at Luanda, Angola
Segment voyage guests savings & amenities:
- 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares plus up to $600 per person Book Now Savings when you book by March 27, 2014
- Exclusive Crystal Society savings on every voyage for returning guests
- All Inclusive: complimentary specialty restaurants, fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Plus, optional air add-ons
Unique segment voyages:
Embark on a discovery of spectacular destinations and exceptional quality. On board, settle into the pampered comforts of your stateroom, your home away from home, for a heavenly experience. Sail beyond the familiar to a world of ornate temples, exotic cultures and fascinating tribes. Even in distant and exotic lands, luxury and value are always nearby. Contact your travel agent to book today!