Welcome to Crystal Cruises’ Priority Check-in & Planning Center (PCPC), a resource and planning tool for guests already booked on a future Crystal cruise. Here you can coordinate and confirm many of your cruise-related activities in advance of your travels, as well as streamline your check-in process at the pier on embarkation day.
PCPC is comprised of three parts:
1. Priority Check-in Checklist: Provide your required pre-cruise information prior to the sailing (e.g., immigration, flight, credit card details, etc.) and enjoy expedited check-in on embarkation day. This section must be completed in full if you wish to make any pre-cruise reservations for Crystal Adventures, dining, shore excursions, etc.
2. The Planning Center: Make your personal shipboard reservations in advance of your travels:
- Crystal Adventures® shore excursions. Explore and confirm voyage-specific options, from high adventure and low-key sightseeing, to customized “Crystal Private Adventures” and complimentary “You Care. We Care.” voluntourism opportunities.
- Crystal Spa & Salon. Book all your massage and beauty appointments to suit your particular itinerary.
- Creative Learning Institute. Sign up for specialized classes in language, music, wellness and wine. Tailor a progressive course of study to your individual schedule.
- Computer University@Sea. Learn how to use all your high-tech gadgets, or make a movie of your cruise experience.
- Specialty Dining. Book a table at one of our signature restaurants, Silk Road and The Sushi Bar by Nobu, Prego by Piero Selvaggio, or a wine dinner in The Vintage Room.
3. The Personal Cruise Calendar:
- Tuxedo Rental. Provide your details and let us handle the rest.
A customized daily agenda of your cruise includes all of your special arrangements and reservations as well as date/day, port/location, docking times and daily dress codes.
For additional information on how to use PCPC, view our Priority Check-in & Planning Center pdf.
To review Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), click here.
Please note, PCPC replaces Crystal’s former Pre-Reservation Request system. If you utilized the Pre-Reservation Request system in the past, please click here to learn about the differences between PCPC and our previous system.
If you already have your booking number, please click the button below to proceed to the Priority Check-in & Planning Center.
Please note, guests who have made a deposit on a future cruise may complete the Priority Check-in Checklist. Your cruise must be fully paid and the Priority Checklist 100% complete in order to make any pre-cruise reservations.
The Priority Check-in & Planning Center is available online until day of debarkation, however, changes cannot be made within 7 days prior to sailing.