Join Crystal Cruises, the cruise line voted World's Best more than any other, for an exciting 2012 Mediterranean cruise.
On Crystal you’ll enjoy it all. More overnight stays allows you ample time to explore ports, menus created celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa offer memorable meals, thoughtfully appointed staterooms, and lavish amenities accompanied with gracious service complete your dream vacation. Plus, your Europe cruise is all inclusive, removing concerns over signing tabs and paying gratuities while adding an even greater sense of freedom and luxury for a seamless experience. It’s no wonder why Crystal Cruises is the perfect choice.
Book your all-inclusive Mediterranean voyage by October 31, 2012 and you’ll enjoy:
New Lower Limited-time Fares on Mediterranean Cruises: Mediterranean Cruises
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares, plus, new lower fares on select Mediterranean cruises
- Complimentary specialty restaurants, fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Up to $400 shipboard credit for every new-to-Crystal guest you bring on board with our Bonus Share the Experience program; Plus, enjoy up to $1,000 per person additional Penthouse savings on select 2012 Serenity Mediterranean cruises;
- Optional air add-ons also available
: Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity offer spacious ocean-view suites (most with a private verandah) which provide a sumptuous sanctuary complete with plush Frette robes and pillow menus. Catch a Broadway style show, savor cigars and cognac in the Connoisseur’s Club, or tempt lady luck in the casino. Daytime diversions include lounging in plush furnishings by the sparkling pool or enjoying complimentary enrichment opportunities like Berlitz language and Yamaha keyboard lessons. Learn more about the Crystal Experience